The Little Dipper Enrichment Center is committed to a strong curriculum in which academics and well-being are nurtured and achieved by a partnership of teacher, student, and parents.
- Emphasize the individual child.
- Expand each child's horizons by guiding each in their social, emotional and academic potential.
- Promote a sense of accomplishment and feeling "special."
August through May
June and July
Our Enrichment Program's Learning Environment
- Small class size
- Stress free environment
- Nurturing social skills
- Fostering respect and independence
- Fully equipped outside playground
- Well-designed learning stations with hands-on activities
- Visually stimulating classroom
- Development of critical thinking
- Individual and group instruction